A headache doesn’t know that your son’s first soccer game is this morning and your daughter’s recital is this afternoon. It doesn’t care that you need to finish a presentation at work before picking up the dry cleaning, making dinner, helping with homework and doing a load of laundry before bed. It’s here…and it hurts.
At the Diamond Headache Clinic, we understand, and we’ve built an unprecedented plan called the “Advanced Personalization Program” to ensure you can reach us as your condition changes. It makes our team available to you via email and telephone — 24 hours a day.
About Our Advanced Headache Program
This program includes a high degree of patient-care coordination, communication and enhanced access to your multidisciplinary team. Your clinic physician builds a treatment plan and from it, recommends which elements of the Advanced Personalized Program may suit your needs along the way.
Depending on your individual needs, the following elements may be called for during your care:
- Enhanced access, ongoing support, oversight, coordination and guidance by a physician-led health-care team, including:
- Integrated, coherent planning for ongoing medical care, including communication and coordination with other health-care professionals providing care
- Organized and trained staff to facilitate the coordination of care across patient health-care needs
- Telephone discussion/review of approaches to treatment
- Training and interaction with our nursing staff on medication management and education
- With your approval, participation of family members and friends throughout your treatment
- Multidisciplinary staff conferences regarding your care
- Urgent headache intervention — discussion and medication changes with the physician or triage nurse
Participating in Our Advanced Migraine Program in Chicago
You can take part in this one-of-a-kind program as an outpatient for an annual fee of $500. After the first year, we review your scope of participation and make any necessary modifications to your plan. You will be notified in writing 30 days prior to any fee and/or program changes.
You have the option of sending and receiving your communications with us electronically. These messages become part of your medical records. Email should not be used for time-sensitive or urgent contact with us; instead, call us or make an in-person visit. While we take all reasonable steps to preserve the confidentiality of your information when using email, we cannot guarantee it.
The Advanced Personalized Program fee covers only the program elements listed here. The fee does not replace any insurance benefits or deductibles, co-pays or co-insurance for which you are responsible. We will bill you and/or your insurer for all non-program services we provide.
For more details about the program and to learn whether it’s right for you, call us at 773-388-6390.